Tuesday 28 October 2014

A Creative contest Technological Tee-shirt super shirt


I started out with approximately 8 designs having to chose one to put on a t-shirt. This design is good because it shows "LCI TECH" as the vocal point while some technology is perfecting the T. I believe that the person at the side is not necessary, but it does create more of a theme because it's controlling the cranium machine. I also added the person because I though it looked nice like that.

To get the final result, after I drew my design, I scanned it and placed it in adobe illustrator and outlined the drawing with the pen tool. After I started to put in colour I immediately knew that I was going to have a problem because AI would fill in the entire inside with colour instead of just the boarder. But I fixed that problem by erasing the inside part, then filling in the letters with colour.

I chose the colour green, because I thought that blue,yellow, and pink would be to chill for an upbeat machine like this. Green suits this logo because many futuristic looking technologies are represented in green.
The final verdict is a solid 7.78/10. The result became what I wanted it look like more or less, but I should have had sharper edges to keep more theme in the design. I find that the edges of the outline around the "LCI TECH" were super curvy and chill. However I do enjoy which font I used, the machine in the background, and all the wires attached to the monitor. I believe I've made my point...

No comments:

Post a Comment